Missouri Alliance for Arts Education Schools of Excellence Awards
This award recognizes schools that have done an outstanding job of making the arts essential to the education of their students. The awards provide an important opportunity to honor schools and the role they play in providing a creative learning environment for outstanding student achievement. Winners receive a plaque for display in their building.
This award is presented to individual schools that have arts education programs that include two or more of the following components:
1. teach music, art, theatre and, where applicable, dance as specific disciplines;
2. provide imaginative learning environments;
3. include parental involvement;
4. promote learning about other cultures; and
5. encourage community connections.
If you have questions, please contact MAAE Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.